London fashion week overview - September marathon post #30

THE LAST SEPTEMBER MARATHON POST! 

Let me know if you are interested in being interviewed or want to guest blog; I am planning posts for October :)

Any advice on fashion college courses or apprentiships. Or general advice on becoming a fashion journalist is greatly appreciated! 


---------------------

Look out for a September marathon round up post!

I have had the hiccups literally all day, but I am pleased to say that I have got my plans for my blog organised now- finally!

London fashion week was brill. I was so chuffed to see all my fave celebs there and to see some amazing trends!
Here's my overview-



^ Love the bag + studded shoes! ^









^ Patterned trousers + color blocking jacket/top ^






^ The clear clutch is brill + I love the Adidas top ^











^ Pastels and floral= heaven ^










^ Minimalist ^




^ Eeek she has a similar jacket to mine! ^






^ Love this outfit, although I would have opted for a different bag ^


^ Love the bag ^

(Source: look.co.uk)

song of the post: Stooshe Black Heart


---------------------

STAY TUNED,

Geek xx

*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already


6 comments:

  1. so exciting! wish i could have been there :( can't wait until February!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove Olivia Palermo and Alexa Chung.... they are both superrrrrrr stylish!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are too cute! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!