Models Style Paparazzi: Off duty at NYFW 2012- September Marathon post #20


Please read the short note I wrote to all you amazing people here if you haven't already!

I made a new style book on style saint today 'Pretty playful pinks' please have a look here

I am so excited about future plans I have for Chic Geek, including an official website that will launch in 2013!!

I am super looking forward to making a vintage over-sized denim jacket with sheepskin detail, do you have any DIY tips? Look out for pictures ;)

I am looking for
1. Any business interested in hosting a giveaway
2. Any readers to write a couple of sentences about what they think of my blog/articles
please email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

Please like my twitter and facebook page if you haven't all ready!


---------------------

Another Style Paparazzi post. But with a twist, this time its the turn of the models- off duty too!



^ Loving this maxi, not very off duty though aha ^


^ Love the satchel and 'I borrowed this of my boyfriend' feel ^


^ The over sized denim jacket and leopard print trousers are brill ^


Lovely back pack, and I have some shorts like that (eek!)


^ The converse really dress down this dress, I love the leopard print high tops too :) ^


^ So much grunge glamour its amazing ^







^ Very minimalist ^



(Source: here)

----------------------

Lots of love, hugs and thanks from,

Geek xx

*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already


http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!