New addiction: Tumblr - September Marathon post #29

Only 1 September marathon post left!


After the September marathon I will be updating all my other social media links etc. etc. FREE ADVERTS for all haha.

Sorry about the lack of responding to comments- I will do my best to get through them soon :)

let me know if you are interested in being interviewed or want to guest blog; I am planning posts for October :)


---------------------
Just a few bits from my tumblr, I hope you like it!!
Please follow here: http://chicgeekblogger.tumblr.com/
















---------------------

STAY TUNED,

Geek xx

*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already

1 comments:

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!