New York Fashion Week snaps you must see: Chic Geek Review - September Marathon post #18

Please read the short note I wrote to all you amazing people here if you haven't already!

I have started work on my 2012 fashion scrapbook, so look out for some pics via instagram.

I am so excited about future plans I have for Chic Geek, including an official website that will launch in 2013!!

I am super looking forward to making a vintage over-sized denim jacket with sheepskin detail, do you have any DIY tips? Look out for pictures ;)

Please let me know what you think of the September marathon so far- (in the poll)

I am so thankful to everyone who has supported my blog and has made it as successful as it is today :)


---------------------
I picked a few of these photos out not only because I liked them but because I found them intriguing.

The detail is fascinating. Also I can see a purple theme developing but mostly a pink pattern.

Do you have any interesting photos from NYFW or any good story's? 











(Source: here)

----------------------

Lots of love, hugs and thanks from,

Geek xx

*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already

PLEASE please please go over to my Style saint page and like, tear and heart my 'London: Stressed but well dressed' style book:

1 comments:

  1. Amazing inspirations! Dress with flowers is so cool!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!