Pastel me pretty... - September Marathon post #16

Please read the short note I wrote to all you amazing people here if you haven't already!

I have been writing Fashion Week posts nearly all weekend- please stay tuned to see them.

I am so excited about future plans I have for Chic Geek, including an official website that will launch in 2013!!


Please let me know what you think of the September marathon so far- in the poll

I am so thankful to everyone who has supported my blog and has made it as successful as it is today :)


---------------------

My favourite color pallet has to be pastels so I was on cloud nine when I found out they would be a top trend this year.

You can do casual, dressy, festival, couture or super chic with pastels.

I love combining silver jewellery and darker shade shoes with pastels to really make a statement



^ A perfect example of how to dress pastels for festivals ^



^ Very summer-y ^


^ Couture ^


^ yummy ^





^ on my wish list ^


(Source: various please see my style saint page)
----------------------

Lots of love, hugs and thanks from,

Geek xx

*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

2 comments:

  1. such a lovely pics!) watch are awesome!)

    very nice blog by the way ;)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    !!! LEAVE COMMENT AND WIN RAY-BAN ON MY BLOG !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!