NEW style book now on my style saint page!! http://www.stylesaint.com/profile/chicgeekblogger/stylefeed
Please follow my tumblr here: http://chicgeekblogger.tumblr.com/
Do you have a fashion tumblr or know of any good ones? If so please mention it in your comment or tweet me: I am going on a following spree :)
I am looking for:
1. Any business interested in hosting a giveaway
2. Any readers to write a couple of sentences about what they think of my blog/articles
3. Online or print magazines interested in publishing any of my articles
please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
How was your Monday? Mine was better than I expected, I have so much work though aha but:
^I found this on style saint, and it sums up my relationship with my blog haha: Love it!^
I fyou have any tips for me on building up my portfolio or know of any god opportunities in the fashion industry please let me know :)
Prints are huge. Prints are bold. Prints do day to night. They work at the office. Own the runway. Party hard. And grab any street style photographers attention.
To say they were a big trend this year would be an understatement.
- Dress them with simple gold or silver accessories and a jacket.
- Clash some colors but don't go wild; you don't want an explosion in a paint factory
- An easy print is floral
- Choose shoes with only one color on
- If your on a budget deffo go with printed trousers- they are a key print item
How to ACCESSORIZE print looks:
Song of the post: Paloma Faith never tear us apart- this is an amazing song, its been stuck in my head all day!
Lots of love, hugs and thanks from,
*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already?