See the stars wearing Victoria Beckham's designs- September post #21

Please read the short note I wrote to all you amazing people here if you haven't already!

I made a new style book on style saint today 'Pretty playful pinks' please have a look here

I am so excited about future plans I have for Chic Geek, including an official website that will launch in 2013!!

Just had a heart attack...Chanelle a previous contestant on 'Styled to Rock' Just tweeted me '@ChicGeekFashion Hey hun, amazing blog! #lovefashionloveit x' Over the moon doesn't even cover it.

I am looking for:
1. Any business interested in hosting a giveaway
2. Any readers to write a couple of sentences about what they think of my blog/articles
please email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com
3. Online or print magazines interested in publishing any of my articles

Please like my twitter and facebook page if you haven't all ready!


---------------------

The super slim shapes, simplistic colours + effortless cuts = minimalist heaven.

Victoria Beckham is forever criticized for anything and everything but one thing- I personally- will never understand is how little attention her dresses receive. Celebrities wear them from Red carpet to conference looking fab-u-lous.

Her collections have New York-ers starving for more, the Paris-ers struggling to control their happiness and the press going; well as mad for the dresses as they are for a Chanel 99.9% off sale!

As a blogger I say- more appreciation for her design skills, although the dresses seem simple, that's what makes them so brilliant!


^ Victoria Beckham herself ^



^ Blake Lively ^






^ Olivia Palermo is looking amazing! ^




(Source of images: here)

----------------------

Lots of love, hugs and thanks from,

Geek xx

*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!