Stud inspiration: September Marathon post #23

NEW style book now on my style saint page!! http://www.stylesaint.com/profile/chicgeekblogger/stylefeed

Please follow my tumblr here: http://chicgeekblogger.tumblr.com/
Do you have a fashion tumblr or know of any good ones? If so please mention it in your comment or tweet me: I am going on a following spree :)

Just had a heart attack...Chanelle a previous contestant on 'Styled to Rock' Just tweeted me '@ChicGeekFashion Hey hun, amazing blog! #lovefashionloveit x' Over the moon doesn't even cover it.

I am looking for:
1. Any business interested in hosting a giveaway
2. Any readers to write a couple of sentences about what they think of my blog/articles
please email me chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com
3. Online or print magazines interested in publishing any of my articles


---------------------

I have spent most of my day waiting for Monsters Inc to come on channel 5, I also watched Sister Act and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory; all snug in a blanket with cheese toasties, lemon swiss roll, cups of tea and toblerone cookies! How did you spend your Sunday?

Oh yeah and I walked my dog Pippin in the pouring rain, which may sound awful but I love the freshness in the air, flushed cheeks and seeing the leaves fall of trees. It screams autumn at the moment!

---

Studs are statement. Fierce, rock and roll. You can customize almost any item with them and work them any season.

Studs have proved very popular this year however, making their way onto the catwalk, couture clutch bags and hipster blogs.

I say to keep their impact to a maximum keep the amount to a minimum- just one item shall be covered in studs per outfit and pic appropriate minimal jewelry and colors to match.











----------------------

Lots of love, hugs and thanks from,

Geek xx

*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post and I love all inspirations
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to love studs..right ? Really like your tumblr , Followed :)

    http://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!