Style saint: September marathon post #2

Sorry this post is so late at night. I have been shopping all day (Its a hard life lol!) I am back to school Tuesday :( the summer is officially over here in the UK but it had never really started weather wise!

Wish me luck with a horrid history essay I am about to write- who knew castles could be so boring.

I have joined instagram so please follow me (chicgeekblogger)

 'Guest blog, Exchange widgets or advertise with Chic Geek Blogger'
Check it out

'Retro memory sticks for sale!'
See here

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO ON THE CHIC GEEK BLOGGER AWARDS


I am back on tumblr now woo!

http://chicgeekblogger.tumblr.com/

'September marathon' as you may be wondering is... this month I will be posting everyday of September to celebrate it being the biggest month in the fashion calendar!



------------------------

I was recently contacted by Ami from style saint.com informing me of their site.

Upon opening the link it had phenomenal fashion inspo heaven written all over it!

As you all know I am true believer in images being able to speak 1000 words so for me this site is perfect

You can tear your favourite images (like a real magazine) and then create your own scrapbook of images for others to see
You can follow and be followed by other members of the style saint community and even heart images if you love them that much!

You can see my profile here:

I would like to say a big thank you to Ami (marketing manager) for introducing me to the site and I was honoured to be personally contacted to become a part of a lovely fashion community.


P.S Style saint is currently running an uber cool competition to win loads of fab prizes. I entered yesterday heres my entry; LONDON-Stressed but well dressed

-Please re-tweet, like it on my Facebook page, tear and favourite the images

http://www.stylesaint.com/stylebooks/504209f0b630ab38e30004a1

(Quick view it in the right hand bar)

Do you like it? I tried to incorporate all the biggest names in the fashion industry 'belonging' to the UK. There is a lot of red, blue, black and white to represent the flag, Olympics, the royal family and how much the city has progressed over time.

Here's a few more picks from my style saint page:













-------------------------

Geek xx
Follow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

MY IOU TRUNK SHOW:

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

INSTAGRAM:

chicgeekblogger

*Don't forget to vote in the polls!!
:

2 comments:

  1. cool post:-) I like to reading you
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!