The peplum: september marathon post #4


Wish me luck with a horrid history essay I am about to write- who knew castles could be so boring.

I have joined instagram so please follow me (chicgeekblogger)

 'Guest blog, Exchange widgets or advertise with Chic Geek Blogger'
Check it out

'Retro memory sticks for sale!'
See here

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO ON THE CHIC GEEK BLOGGER AWARDS

I am back on tumblr now woo!

http://chicgeekblogger.tumblr.com/

'September marathon' as you may be wondering is... this month I will be posting everyday of September to celebrate it being the biggest month in the fashion calendar!


------------------------



One of the most flattering shapes this season is provided by the 'peplum'
It has been seen on the catwalk and it has officially now hit the high street so get yours fast before they are all gone!
What appeals the most to me is the versatility of it; you can dress it for any occasion and still feel glamorous!


Peplum garments Available:
-Dress
-Skirt
-Top

How to dress the peplum top:


How to dress the peplum dress:



How to dress the peplum skirt:


And how you didn't think you could wear peplum...


-------------------------

Geek xx
Follow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

MY IOU TRUNK SHOW:

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

INSTAGRAM:

chicgeekblogger

*Don't forget to vote in the polls!!
:

2 comments:

  1. I love peplum, looks amazing!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck and I'm sending my congratulations in advance:-)

    xo
    abiriza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!