The retrosphere: September marathon post #1

I have joined instagram so please follow me (chicgeekblogger)

 'Guest blog, Exchange widgets or advertise with Chic Geek Blogger'
Check it out

'Retro memory sticks for sale!'
See here

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO ON THE CHIC GEEK BLOGGER AWARDS


I am back on tumblr now woo!

http://chicgeekblogger.tumblr.com/

'September marathon' as you may be wondering is... this month I will be posting everyday of September to celebrate it being the biggest month in the fashion calender!



------------------------

Apologies on the lack of posting, I did schedule 2 posts for this week but technology failed me :(.


See my older post on the retrosphere here


'The retrosphere is the world's first online vintage store with fashion magazine features.

Our website offers an exclusive access to internationally hand-picked pieces, with unique womenswear, footwear and accessories that match the season's hottest trends. It is very important for us to offer our lovely customers the hottest pieces, so our team is always looking for new vintage treasures.'

So heres what I recently stumbled accross while on the retrosphere

The Lottie Retro Diaries-
The sketches by Mario Dodovski are fabulous and I liked the similarity to the wizard of Oz!

In this particular entry I love the white babydoll dress.





What a gorgeous dress its on trend (LWD) and it can be accessorized to fit any season!







I also like their new Magazine page that provides inspiration to go with their fabulous garments



Lastly, I got their latest newsletter the other day too and you just have to check out their gorgeous jackets~: I need to start saving :)


And no worries to all my international followers! Even though they only deliver within the UK, France and USA at the moment 'worldwide delivery' is expected to be very soon.

--------
You may have seen from my twitter that it was by Birthday on the 23rd so here is a couple of pictures I promised:

My gorgeous new Fearne Cotton designed jc lita's omg actually cried-


Action shot: nearly cracking my head open-



-------------------------

Geek xx
Follow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

MY IOU TRUNK SHOW:

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

INSTAGRAM:

chicgeekblogger

*Don't forget to vote in the polls!!


:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!