The statement jacket/printed blazer: September marathon post #3

I am back to school Tuesday :( the summer is officially over here in the UK but it had never really started weather wise!

Wish me luck with a horrid history essay I am about to write- who knew castles could be so boring.

I have joined instagram so please follow me (chicgeekblogger)

 'Guest blog, Exchange widgets or advertise with Chic Geek Blogger'
Check it out

'Retro memory sticks for sale!'
See here

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO ON THE CHIC GEEK BLOGGER AWARDS

I am back on tumblr now woo!

http://chicgeekblogger.tumblr.com/

'September marathon' as you may be wondering is... this month I will be posting everyday of September to celebrate it being the biggest month in the fashion calendar!


------------------------


Perfect because... It works anywhere! Most definitely a wardrobe staple; even worthy of a big price tag.



Before buying a printed blazer plan in your head how you could wear it and what to wear it with because one small dilemma can cause a fiasco with these bold prints.

Casual, dressy, work, school or formal wear!

Advice on how to dress a printed blazer:


AVOID:
Clashing the print of your blazer with shoes/handbags/trousers
Trying to pull off more than one trend; the printed blazer works on its own
Stretching the color pallet too far

-------------------------

Geek xx
Follow this link to BLOGLOVIN': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2307725/chicgeek

Please please please like my FACEBOOK page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chic-Geek-Blogger/173814082692954

MY IOU TRUNK SHOW:

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

TWITTER :

@ChicGeekFashion

INSTAGRAM:

chicgeekblogger

*Don't forget to vote in the polls!!
:

2 comments:

  1. Love that blazer girl! So cute.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I want them all! The leopard one is amazing!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!