Celebrity style paparazzi: off duty special 2012

Thank you so so so so so much for the positive feedback on the September marathon! :*

Also Let me know if you are interested in being interviewed or want to guest blog; I am planning posts for October :)

Any advice on fashion college courses or apprentiships. Or general advice on becoming a fashion journalist is greatly appreciated!

Oh and thank you for all the support during the September marathon

What do you think of Ellie Gouldings hair? I think its fab (I see a celeb post coming soon)

---------------------

So here are the hits and misses of Celebirties off duty style:

Hits:



















Misses:







(Source: here)

Song of the post: Taylor swift- we are never getting back together



---------------------

STAY TUNED,

Geek xx

*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already


11 comments:

  1. Such a cool style! Love it!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!Lovely blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many amazing outfits. I can't even choose which one I love the most!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  6. famous people and well-styled: I love Beyonce as she is curvy but still utterly gorgeous and really well dressed

    *MlleWanderlust *

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post, great inspiration!

    Check out my new outfit post!
    Dress Up For Armageddon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olivia Palermo is amazing!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. their styles are so inspiring! swift new music video is just lovely! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool inspirations! Love the collection for H&M
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your style and love your blog! Please check out mine when you get a chance as I love to connect. I'm currently writing about my Europe trip and a couple of fab Hollywood red carpet events.

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!