September Marathon Round up- posts 1-30

I have been using my instagram more, are you proud? haha.

Loving tumblr at the moment- make sure you send me your links- I follow all!

Also Let me know if you are interested in being interviewed or want to guest blog; I am planning posts for October :)

Any advice on fashion college courses or apprentiships. Or general advice on becoming a fashion journalist is greatly appreciated!

Oh ans thank you for all the support during the September marathon

---------------------

So, yeah. Basically this is a round up of all the September marathon posts- let me know which was your fave :)
















































































---------------------

STAY TUNED,

Geek xx

*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already


7 comments:

  1. All of them were great posts!! ;)

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I love instagram and tumblr haha. mine is smudged-fingerprints.tumblr.com if you'd like to check it out :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally maratonified: you've done some fab posts and I'm curious for reading them

    *MlleWanderlust *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, simple, lovely and so great was my experience here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to follow me back ! FOLLOW :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com


    Click the Follow link here :

    http://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=7528437169368715237

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes for you to keep working on this blog so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!