OXFORD STREET

LOOK OUT FOR MY 103 TOP TUMBLR PICKS *coming soon* SEND ME YOUR LINK FOR A CHANCE TO MAKE THE LIST xx

It seems like I am forever apologising for not posting. I am running out of ideas on how to manage my time, I have so much school work, exams and stress at the moment. My blog is always pushed to the bottom of my to-do list which leaves me like this- :(

I have been given the freedom to pick which articles I study in English recently, so I am considering posting my analysis of them if anyone would be interested? 

---------------------


So 2 Sundays ago I went to Oxford street and returned with 2 blisters and lots of gorgeous new bits and bobs. 

Just a quick video of come bikers who were travelling down Oxford street all day:

video

I got this Green oversized jumper from Miss Selfridge:

£35- I plan to team it with black jeans/leggings and gold jewellery  It goes well with all my shoes but in particular my new creepers (beetle crushers);



This is my new graffiti print Midi body con dress from Topshop


£30- This is part of my new capsual wardrobe. I can dress it up with my H&M wedges;


Or dress it down with Army boots

It looks amazing with my leather jacket, army jacket and denim jacket. Also I thought a denim shirt as an extra layer over it would look good (on the wish list!)


£42- They are perfect for winter and look pretty sturdy (perfect for all my long shopping trips/snow treks). It was a palaver though- they left the security tag on them and despite carrying them around Oxford street all day they didn't set off one single alarm so I had to take them to my local store to have the tag removed. PHEW, now I can wear them outside the house!

My new boots and dress go together well I think, don't you?


And in case you haven't already seen it, here's the new Topshop paper bag design:

---------------------

STAY TUNED,

Geek xx

*Please vote in the polls if you haven't already


6 comments:

  1. Love the leopard shoes
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! i like the boots! Kisses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the boots and your cheetah shoes. I'm going to England this summer so I love hearing about or seeing anything British! I am now your newest follower on GFC. Let me know if you want to follow on bloglovin and GFC!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice things!

    Love your boots!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely collection of items :) i like the shoes xo
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!