Capulet London

I received an email complimenting my blog and asking if I would like to review one of Capulet London's bags.

It was an great honour and made my week.

Of course I was going to say yes.

I chose to review the black leather tote, it arrived in a huge box (like half the size of me ahaha) inside a suede orange tie bag- I unwrapped it like a toddler on Christmas Day.

Seconds after strutting down the kitchen in my pjs with it on my shoulder I was in love- transported into a day dream, where I was getting off the tube on Oxford Street, splashing the cash in Topshop, being stopped in the street by various celebrities (including Alexa Chung and Marina) asking where I got my amazing bag from. I then proceeded to the airport and jetted of to NYFW.

3 minutes,after I was eating my toast planning out my outfit.

I chose this bag because:


  1. It has a dedicated pocket for my 'ipad'
  2. It's been thoughtfully designed without zippers to minimize scratches to your device, whilst the soft genuine suede lining provides added protection.
  3. The bag closes at the top with a hidden magnet in the centre, and has comfortable leather straps for all day carrying.
  4. It's made from French textured grained leather and lined with orange suede.

I will be doing several outfit posts based around the tote: each featuring a 2013 fashion essential

I also have a few other things planned: so STAY TUNED


'Our multifunction bags and clutches will have you looking chic, whether it’s in the office or a night on the town.

The understated designs will make an impression wherever you’re heading.

We handcraft all of our products in Europe, using only the best leathers. Our clientele love the touch and the smell of the leathers we use, as well as the versatility of the product.'

----------

Geek xx


12 comments:

  1. Wish you had come to NYFW!!! Cool bag :)

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely I like how it comes in the orange bag xx

    ide love if you checked my blog out x 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bag is amazing! just had to say it once again - loving your blog background a looooot:))
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag! x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this bag is to die for!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very nice and chic :) I love black bags!!
    Thank you sooo much for your lovely comment <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing bag, really chic. And it's useful to have the inside of your bag colourful, because I never can find anything on my bags :)
    xoxo
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow beautiful my dear!!
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!