Paris: Independent film festival

As you read this I will be on the train sipping tea and reading 'perks of being a wallflower'
I am on my way to one of the fashion capitals: Paris
It's a school trip on which we have exclusive access to the independent film festival 

I will be getting lots of photos for outfit posts and may even do a scoop 
Stay tuned


Paris and Fashion:
Like strawberries and cream

There are dozens of amazing designers from France including some of the most globally known: 

Coco Channel
 Louis Vuitton
 Karl Lagerfeld
 Yves Saint Laurent

I'm not banking on seeing many designers there but we are sure to pass some shop windows!


Miss Selfridge currently has a little Paris collection going on see it here:

(Source: here here here here and here)

------
Back in early April,
Geek xx


Finally the username I have been after on twitter became free last week so follow me at

@ChicGeekBlogger

lots of updates on there

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Great post, I just came across your blog and I love it. It would be amazing if you could visit my blog as well. We could also follow each other if you like :).

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved watching the trailer. I really want to see the movie now.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!