Capulet London tote[s] turns heads in Paris: Peplum skirt

Please like my Facebook page here and follow me on Twitter here

 Where can I [you] get that from?
Black top: Primark
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: Topshop
Jacket: Zara
BAG: Capulet London

One thing I have loved most about working with Capulet is how it has prooved that Bloggers are valubale and do make a difference. They may only be a small part of the fashion industry but they really do help small brands widen audiences and earn sales. Give it a year or two and I garuntee all fashion brands will be leaving marketing to bloggers.

See Capulet London's blog: Capulette











Follow Capulet London on twitter and check out their other products here!

-----------

Geek xx


My photography attempt:



FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN:

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of Paris! I love your skirt, so pretty!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, you look absolutely stunning!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta París, y tu falda es muy bonita, besos guapa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! The outfit looks good and you paired the bag very nicely! We're now following you via GFC :)

    Hope you follow back at
    http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/
    Facebook
    Win an amazing bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah. paris! need to be back there asap!

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit, and great photos too!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sweet!! I just went to paris too!!
    I'm now following your blog!

    xx,
    NV

    This is my Paris Diary :)

    http://www.theblogture.com/2013/04/paris-diary-champagne-confessions.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Paris! I want to be there one day!
    Nice animal print skirt!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely visit to Paris and love that leopard skirt. And also you backdrop is super adorable!!!! <3 Just had to follow you on GFC! Btw, I've just upload my new matching 'black magic' KTZ embroidered coat and dress look shot in the dark, do tell me what you think and hope you're wholly PROVOKED! ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/04/black-magic.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh Paris...such a lovely and amazing backdrop. Wish I was there :P. I am in love with that leopard print skirt..so cute! Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!