How I wear my (not so) Little Black Coat (LBC)

This years coat phenomenon is set to be a basic yet chic black boyfriend coat.
-Chic
-Sophisticated
-Versatile

I purchased mine from New Look at a very reasonable £40 (after receiving my first paycheck: yay). Its over-sized and will look great with a chunky scarf and a matching hat.

Today I wore it over my 90's jeans and one of my tee's that says 'Last clean t-shirt' : inspired by my fave model Cara D. I pulled the look together with my black leather boots and brown work bag.







---------

Geek xx


3 comments:

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!