How I wore: Primark Tartan Dress

I bought this adorable tartan dress from Primark the day it was out in my local store. It was only £15 and is a perfect fit, the a line fit and tight waist makes it very lady like and the collar detail with bow makes it so chic and quirky.

I have styled it in two ways:
1) With tights and little ankle boots for the day time
2) Paired with my studded JC's and lots of smoky eye makeup for a night out

Here's some pictures of how I wore it out to a sixth form party:





---------

Geek xx



2 comments:

  1. This dress is so adorable! Lovely pictures. I have a new outfit post on my blog and I would love to hear what you think, so feel free to stop by!

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!