Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, 16 February 2014

Tumblr inspiration: Black is everything edition...

I've recently noticed how much Black I wear, in fact, how much Black other people wear.

It's a beautiful, understated, under appreciated colour. It works with all most any other colour, tones down extreme looks or turns up basic items. 

You cant go wrong with a pair of Black skinny jeans or  LBD.

I say the more black the better, I love how easily it goes with either Silver or Gold and how it brings out Red lipstick and any one with blonde hair...

“I’ll stop wearing Black when they make a darker color.”
Wednesday Addams

Although others may consider it an easy option I think it makes a statement when you chose Black. 

“Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: ‘I don’t bother you - don’t bother me.’”
Yohji Yamamoto


Do you wear a lot of Black? 

--------

Geek xx





2 comments:

  1. I love an all black outfit from time to time! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black is eternal.. I wear it very often! :)

    touchofawanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)