Braid it up: si vous s'il vous plaît

Its the emerging hair craze.

French braiding 

Its pretty and feirce at the same time (mostly because its usually painfully tight to your head)

Personally I think two braids looks best and unfortunately the more hair you have the better. 

The hardest part of this look is doing it yourself... you will get a dead arm at some point.

You have to be brave enough to pull all your hair back, which personally I am not so when I braid my hair I leave whisps out and pull bits out to make it a little looser and messier.


This style is great for festivals because it requires little, if no, maintenance. 
Also, when you un-braid your hair it leaves you will beach waves.
Win win right?!

WASTED YOUTH

^For those with short hair, you can try extensions^



^This is my favorite, if you have roots or dip dyed hair you can make a really rad effect^


^This starts as two and ends in one^



^Thats what I call long hair and a lot of it^







Even our all new favorite princess Elsa braids her hair;
Elsa.

----

Jess xx

“One day, you’ll just be a memory to some people. Do your best to be a good one.”

4 comments:

  1. Love these images! Especially the first one <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the braids at the mo! Amazing inspiration pics to! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never ever been able to do a french braid. My arms just get too tired.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!