Natures Soap Delivery

I have been gifted some lovely products from a new start out business called 'Natures Soap'

Each product is handmade and is full of natural, essential ingredients.

The idea behind this brand is that skin is as individual as the person it belongs to and not one size fits all.

It is clear from their social media accounts that the process of each product is considered and is totally authentic.


From lip balms to candles, they have you sorted. If you have acne, combination, dry or perfect skin, there is something for you. If you don't like the mess of natural products, their gorgeous petal catching bags have got you sorted. 

Not only that, their products aren't tested on animals and not all of them contain animal products (the Soy candles for example).


And if you have a birthday coming up, they sell gift sets too, but they are selling fast so add them to your wish list now or buy one to give to a friend!


I am very excited about this new brand and to help signal boost their products I will be trying the following products and reviewing them over the next week or so:


 Bath melts: I used one of these today after my workout and was very impressed by how soft the water felt and how strong the scent was from such a small product. 


A sunshine bath truffle:

A Lemon lip balm: I've been using this every day so far this week and it's so hydrating and has such a gentle lovely smell.

And a goats milk soap which is helpful for acne as it includes tea tree: I have washed my shoulders/back and face with this twice and I'm impressed by how clean it makes my skin feel, it is gentle on my blemishes and has definitely reduced redness.


Until my next update, check out their social media:










----

Jess xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments they make me smile :)

If you have any question email me; chicgeek.blogger@gmail.com

{Any hate or innapropriate language will be deleted}

Geek xx :)

 

Total Pageviews

Twitter Updates

Behind the blog

Translate Chic Geek Blogger; Fashion for all!